8.10.10

Bunnehz

My one and only - via Today + Tomorrow 

This is what it's like inside my head right now. The end of semester really brings out the corgi video Googling, Armstrong + Miller watching (those three are ALL awesome and so is this one, but it's NSFW/ NSF-aged parents/ small children on account of there's loads of swears) generally procrastinating slackabout in me. Oh and here's an article ABOUT procrastination from the New Yorker if you want to feel intelligent while wasting time. You're welcome. The conclusion: meh. Everybody does it. No biggie.


             So, am I gonna do any study now?


Jon Hamm says no. Jon Hamm is always right.

Onward with the links then! What else do I have... oh, today I saw this video, which I know I'm a little behind the times with since the artist's site says it was exhibited earlier this year, but I just LOVE TiltShift, because I'm a hipster like that, and I think this is so adorable. I don't know if that's how artists envisage their work being described, but there you are. I think it's adorable. TiltShift is a technique which removes the effect of atmosphere from an image and blurs the edges so there's a clear focus on a small area, which makes a picture of normal sized stuff look miniature (and adorable!). And what do you know, there's an app for that!

And finally, youse guys, if you haven't checked out Allie Brosh's blog you are missing an EXCELLENT procrastination tool. She's a treasure. Almost as treasured as Jon Hamm.

No comments:

Post a Comment