5.2.10

Countdown...

There are managers synchronising their watches in the lobby. 'We'll recce in the boardroom at eleven hundred and fifteen... you have precisely TWELVE MINUTES and THIRTY EIGHT seconds to gather staff and supplies of caffeine - GO'

I have seventy-six hours and forty-eight minutes left of sitting behind this desk, sending my eyes further and further out of focus with every passing second. Fifteen more days to stockpile enough stationery supplies to get me through twelve university subjects, because I haven't bought pens for two years and by God I don't intend to start now. It's really very hard, when faced with six pages of assorted Post-it possibilities, to narrow it down to just the ones you could fit in your drawers. 'I'll get a tower of the recycled 76x76, but do I want them in Original Canary or Pastel?'

No comments:

Post a Comment